Vitat's homepage
29 Mar 2024, 12:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 21.03.08 Произведено обновление сайта/Site was updated

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help - IP BUS Honda/Accura  (Read 5127 times)
Pantomas

View Profile
« on: 30 Jun 2009, 11:08 »

I decided to build a MP3/CD changer emulator but I have a problem. I built a sniffer on the basis of the code for Toyota and work bu I cant enable AUX:? Then I checked the solution of this page for the Pioneer but it does not work too  Mad
My Honda audio system operates on the basis of a protocol IEBus (GA-Netia, IP_Bus) NEC's. Oryginal CD changer is made by Pioneer. I know that some people connect the equipment  MP3 CD changer emulator (like Xcarlink) purchased for Car Honda Accord, Civic but do not have the full functionality of the device (disabled RND, RPT), therefore I decided to build yourself. Unfortunately, I do not have the original CD which would allow me to read command HU> CD and CD> HU  Sad
I think that Toyota commands are different than Honda's and ofcourse ID HU and CD.
Can someone help me? I need a table of these commands and ID HU, CD to appear in the Honda?Accura Question
Pantomas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc