Vitat's homepage
28 Mar 2024, 21:05 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 21.03.08 Произведено обновление сайта/Site was updated

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WinAmp or Yammp & MD,CD or EXT (plugin & HEX inside)  (Read 41284 times)
andrethomas
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 28 Jun 2005, 19:20 »

Hi,

Can the code be ported from a Mega8 to a Mega16 or Mega32? I have two of those in my collection of components and obtaining a Mega8 will involve an international order making things expensive.

Anyone willing to assist me in converting or creating new .hex files for the Mega16 / 32 ?

Thanking you in advance
andrethomas
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 Jul 2005, 19:45 »

Also,

What is the difference between int_comp.gif and ext_comp.gif ? Which one should be built to emulate using winamp?

Thanks
brokly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 Jul 2005, 13:15 »

Hi !
Ext - include external comparator. Int - does not contain external comparator. In some installations the circuit without the external comparator works very astably.
andrethomas
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 Aug 2005, 13:30 »

Hi,

In constants.h - Should the WDT be enabled or disabled? I am finding that a recompiled hex which I am uploading to the Mega8 does not run.

Regards,
Andre Thomas
Vitat
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 Aug 2005, 01:38 »

Hi,

In constants.h - Should the WDT be enabled or disabled? I am finding that a recompiled hex which I am uploading to the Mega8 does not run.

Regards,
Andre Thomas

Usualy enabled.
andrethomas
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 Aug 2005, 23:04 »

Is the source for the plugin available?
brokly

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12 Sep 2005, 08:24 »

Is the source for the plugin available?
Unfortunately, not ! : (
Maddog_rvo
Junior

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: 30 Sep 2005, 09:11 »

Brokly, is your emulator more sensitive to timings than the Multi CD emulator? I can get Multi CD emulator to work with 16Mhz(without modification in timings) and 7.3728Mhz(timings modified) But cant get your emulator to work, it just doesnt do anything, nothing on serial comm and nothing on HU
brokly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03 Oct 2005, 08:44 »

The practice has shown, than above speed of the serial interface, the is more than mistakes in reception of the text's information at the emulator. I do not recommend to up speed of serial port. Use not of a standard crystal is impossible with my program.
jaripetteri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 04 Sep 2006, 11:04 »

How the setting fuse bits should adjust when flashing the firmware for IP-BUS Emulator? I have built the board and trying to get it work. I made one to one copy of your internal comparator version but when I connect it to HU and try to change to CD/MD changer nothing happend.

I added some 100nF capasitors for powering lines and 10k pull-up resistor on reset line. Also using USB-port as power source. I'm using DEF-P5630MP as head unit which sould fit, right? Any idea what to do next?

Electricity is blue and it hurts...
brokly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 26 Oct 2006, 19:09 »

Use of a line ASEN is necessary... You use ASEN ?
LEMAX

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 Jan 2008, 23:13 »

Подскажите!!!
Я собираю схему EXT к винампу  + прошиваю с микросхему атмел прошивкой emulator.rar которая лежит в этой теме т.е. IP_ext_comp.hex в ней ничего править не надо? достаточно просто прошить? и установить плагин для винампа?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc