Vitat's homepage
29 Apr 2024, 09:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 21.03.08 Произведено обновление сайта/Site was updated

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony portable MD to pioneer  (Read 6470 times)
MD-Pioneer

View Profile
« on: 18 Nov 2003, 07:44 »

Hi, I have been searching the protocol of the pioneer's ip-bus. Although the website gives a lot of information, I don't know how the command from the HU are tranmitted neitheir how the data are send to the HU's display.  I want to be able to connect my MD player and control it from my pioneer HU and display the song's title.  I did gather some information about the MD, do you think someone could help me with this project.  I don't have acess to a scope, neitheir a network analyser, so I have to rely on information from the net.  Thank you.
Vitat
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2003, 00:39 »

Quote from: MD-Pioneer
Hi, I have been searching the protocol of the pioneer's ip-bus. Although the website gives a lot of information, I don't know how the command from the HU are tranmitted neitheir how the data are send to the HU's display.  I want to be able to connect my MD player and control it from my pioneer HU and display the song's title.  I did gather some information about the MD, do you think someone could help me with this project.  I don't have acess to a scope, neitheir a network analyser, so I have to rely on information from the net.  Thank you.

What for it is necessary to you? May be better sell MD Sony and buy CD Pioneer? Wink
I'm not publishing description of protocol becouse it's not ready. I'm very busy at last time. Crying or Very sad But you can look at my source code.
I see two ways to connect MD Sony to HU Pioneer.
1. Make translator from Unilink to IP-Bus in one device and on one microcontroller.
2. Make my emulator IP-Bus (translater IP-Bus to RS232) and make emulator HU Sony for changers (RS232 to Unilink). And connect it together. But you should make Unilink emulator yourself. I have not MD Changer Sony.
You can find a lot of info about Unilink at Mic's home page http://www.mictronics.de.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1© Bloc